Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Milestone Dates

Winter 2010/2011 First Grade Exhibition Milestones

January 20: Resources- Students will fill out a worksheet I will send home about the website, books, places they are visiting, or people they are interviewing about their topic.

February 3: New Facts- Students will write out and turn in new facts they learned about their person. Facts will include: Birthday, Birth Place, Date of Death, and 5 other facts they learned.

February 17: Reading, Writing, Math Goal Progress Report- I will meet with the students this week and review their goals. If I have any concerns, I will send home a note to help the student achieve their goals by their exhibition date.

March 3: Complete Visual Aids- Students need to bring in a complete visual aid. The student and I will go over it together and I will send home any notes if there is something missing or if it needs to be changed.

Exhibition Week: March 14-18

No comments:

Post a Comment