Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Message From Santa

Parents- Today I heard about a wonderful website where Santa gives a video recorded message to a child. You fill out all the information and upload a picture, and Santa talks to your child! It is really cool and I'm already sending it to some younger cousins.

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home
Click on the part that says, "Prepare a New PNP Message" to create a message.


I also wanted to let everyone know the district IT department is working on our e-mail system so I have not been able to send or receive e-mails so far over break. Sorry for the confusion this might have caused.


I truly hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and is able to enjoy time with their loved ones!
Merry Christmas! Love, Mrs. Woolsey

No comments:

Post a Comment