Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 8-12 is Exhibition Week

I want to thank all the families who have been so kind and sent well wishes my way! I really appreciate it! I saw my doctor today and he said I can for sure go back to school on Monday. I'm only a little sore still, but very ready to get back to school!
I will be contacting all the parents over the weekend to double check exhibition times for this week. I am posting the schedule from the original week, but transfered to next week. If the day and time still work- it would be helpful if you sent me a quick e-mail. I did speak with some parents who are okay with keeping their time and day. I'm hoping we won't have to do too many reschedules, but am willing to work with everyone.

Email: kwoolsey@uprep.com

Thanks again for understanding and all your help! See everyone Monday!

Monday, March 8
10 Cameron
2 Ivan

Tuesday, March 9
9 Makayla
10 Matthew
2 Tylor

Wednesday, March 10
9 Jada
10 Xavier
11 Jalen
2 Sawyer

Thursday, March 11
9 Jeremiah
10 Mekhi
11 Jordan
2 Jamia

Friday, March 12
9 Jaden
10 Summer
11 Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment