Monday, March 1, 2010

Exhibition Week Update

I either spoke with or left a message with the parents Sunday evening about this, but on Saturday I had my appendix taken out. (I apologize if I wasn’t able to reach you!) Because of that I will not be in school this week. Mrs. Jones will be here in class for me this week.

Regarding exhibitions, I am hoping we can just push them all back to be the same week day and time, but now on the week of the 8th. If we haven’t talked, I can you please call me or send me an e-mail to let me know if this will work with your schedule.

I apologize for any problems this may cause and I hope everything can work out. I am not having Mrs. Jones send home any homework so the kids can have extra time to work on and practice their exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment