Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Week's Visit from The Grizz

The Grizz from Oakland University (My alma matter and where I am currently attending Grad School) came to visit our village as Mystery Reader! The kids enjoyed the story I read aloud for him, all about what its like to go to college at Oakland. After we asked The Grizz questions and took pictures together.







After, our class had a special visit with The Grizz! He gave us a Grizz clock to put up in our room and each student received a Grizz bag with paper, tattoos, and a pencil!






A HUGE thank you goes to my sister Emily for helping me set up the Grizz visit. She works at Oakland University in their admissions department.
(In case you're wondering- she's having a girl in July! I'm going to be an Aunt!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment