Thursday, January 27, 2011

Updates and Reminders

AMPT Change for January 31- March 18
Monday: Music
Tuesday: Technology
Wednesday: Art
Thursday: Music
Friday: Technology

Field Trip
$2.00 is due tomorrow, Friday 28th.
We will be leaving on Monday the 31st at 9:00am.
Students need a bag lunch and to wear school uniform.

Cookbooks
Today in class students are writing their final copy of their recipe for our class cookbook. Each student will receive their own copy to keep and use in their own kitchen!


E-mail
Over winter break our e-mail system had some troubles. It is fixed, but for some reason the e-mails I send to outside addresses are getting sent back to me or are delayed. I've been sending parent e-mails through my Oakland University Email kawoolse@oakland.edu. Just to be sure I get your e-mail, can you please continue to use my Oakland address. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment