Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Responsive Classroom

This week I am in Ohio for a teaching conference about Responsive Classroom. I'm really enjoying myself and learning so many great things for our classroom. This approach to classroom management is positive, socially oriented, and developmentally appropriate. I'm learning more about Morning Meeting, Teacher Language, Logical Consequences, and Making Rules. I can't wait to get back to school and bring it to our students.

If you want to learn more about it you can check out the website. On the site you can find tons of research behind Responsive Classroom and the benefits it brings to children, teachers, and parents.
http://www.responsiveclassroom.org/


Also- Even though I'm away I'm writing letters back to students who are writing me. Thank you Jordan for writing your 2nd letter to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment