Saturday, July 24, 2010

Uniforms and Back to School Sales

Already????
I know its soon, but I'm always looking for great school deals. (I'm a secret bargain hunter!) I just wanted to let everyone know about some things I found.


Old Navy is having a sale on uniforms until Aug 8. They have kids khaki pants for $10 and polo shirts for $5. They have UPA's uniform shirts which are solid white, red, or black with a collar. I looked on line and they also have deals on skirts and button down shirts for kids too.


Meijer has amazing deals on school supplies! Notebooks for 10 cents, glue sticks for 25 cents, pens and pencils for 50 cents- Just to name a few.


Target's back to school is just like Meijer's. They have many items for cents on the dollar. Also, their dollar bin in the front of the store has many great school supplies and studying tools such as flash cards, wipe off boards, and workbooks for practice at home.


I hope this helps and that everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment