Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Holiday Party

I hope everyone is having a great break and had a wonderful Christmas! I'm enjoying my time at home with my family, friends, and my new husband and puppy.

The week before break was sooo busy! We had 2 holiday concerts and a party! Here are some pictures of the kindergartners singing with Ms. Ellington's class at the breakfast on Thursday. They sang Frosty The Snowman and did a great job!!


On Friday we had a class party in the afternoon. We decorated Christmas Tree cookies, enjoyed treats and played a few games. We received so many treat donations from our parents! A HUGE thank you goes to Mrs. Evans, Mrs. Miller and Ms. Brown for helping out with our party! We couldn't have such successful activities without such great parent support.









Enjoy the rest of your holiday break! See you January 4th 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment